A white smile is the dream of millions of people. However, not everyone can boast the good teeth form, even if they are healthy. Too small, thin, or widely spaced teeth can cause discomfort and have negative effect on self-confidence. Fortunately, modern dentistry can solve this problem quickly with the help of veneers.
Ceramic veneers are thin (about 0.3-0.5 mm) overlays that are attached to the front of the teeth. In this case, the teeth are subjected to minimal processing, and in some cases, they do not need to be dusted. Ceramic veneers have properties similar to the enamel. The color of the veneers can be white, or it can match the color of your teeth.
Veneers are a real salvation for people who take care of their appearance, because the modern world is quite demanding to us in this regard.
The cases when the ceramic veneers are installed:
– broken teeth
– tremas and diastemas
– wedge-shaped defect
– dusted teeth which painfully react to the temperature
– shape of the teeth is naturally disrupted
– old fillings began to change their color
– tetracycline teeth
– appearing of the effects of the root canal injuries or treatment
The lifetime of ceramic veneers:
Veneers require the same care as the teeth. If you follow the dentist’s recommendations regarding the oral care and veneers care in particular. The beautiful and durable result is guaranteed for you.
Basic rules for the care of veneers:
– every six months you need to come to the clinic for a diagnosis of the design and personal hygiene of the mouth
– follow your doctor’s recommendations to extend your ceramic veneer lifetime
The cost of veneers starts from 150 €
Non-metal ceramic dentures is a progressive method of replenishing the teeth row. We offer our patients the material that is virtually indistinguishable from the natural tissues of the tooth. Unique technology allows you to solve the aesthetic problem in the best way. In addition, dentists from all countries agreed that non-metal ceramic dentures are safe and environmentally friendly. Professionally made non-metal ceramics refract light rays just like the tooth enamel.
Types of metal-free ceramics:
Non-metal Emax crowns: the trend of our time! Fully ceramic Emax crowns are made from special blanks that are based on lithium disilicate. They have extraordinary durability and unmatched aesthetics. Not only crowns, but also inlays and veneers can be made using Emax technology.
Advantages of Emax metal-free ceramics:
– beauty: they look very impressive due to the metal absence, which often gives the tooth a grayish tint.
– unique compatibility with the tissues of the oral cavity.
– such crowns do not cause rejection by the body, they are absolutely safe for allergic.
– a wide range of applications.
– excellent performance.
The cost of non-metal crowns starts from 150 €
Oxide or zirconia is the last word in orthopedics. It appeared in dentistry relatively recently and has taken the leading position because of its strengths. The main two advantages of this material are aesthetics and durability.
How zirconia differs from metal-ceramics.
Zirconia is not inferior to metal-ceramics in strength, and unlike metal-ceramics it does not affect the gum adjacent to the crown, and does not cause any discomfort. Often, such structures are applied to the chewing side and used in implant dentures. If these structures are properly looked after, they will serve you a lifetime.
All zirconium structures are manufactured with extreme precision because they are modeled on a CAD CAM system. Imagine you can see this process only at the Royal Dental Clinic.
Advantages of zirconium crowns:
– unlike the metal-ceramic crown in which the metal can be exposed over time, the zirconium crown will always be as white as on the day of cementing.
– Zirconium crowns are fully compatible with soft tissues and promote the gingival growth around the tooth.
– Zirconium crowns are perfectly accurate because they are modeled on a computer using a special ExoCAD program and cut with a CAD CAM machine. This is the most accurate method that exists in the world